BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 7:50 PM ET
Melissa Etheridge & Joss Stone Sing “Piece of My Heart”
2005 Grammy Awards
A soulful Joss Stone explodes on the stage alongside cancer-recovering Melissa Etheridge to honor music legend Janis Joplin. The performance has gone down in history as Etheridge at her finest.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 12 min 34 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 12 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 57 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM