BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 6:50 PM ET
Melissa Etheridge & Joss Stone Sing “Piece of My Heart”
2005 Grammy Awards
A soulful Joss Stone explodes on the stage alongside cancer-recovering Melissa Etheridge to honor music legend Janis Joplin. The performance has gone down in history as Etheridge at her finest.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 58 min 26 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 2 hours 38 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 2 hours 47 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM