Hot Sheet: The Male Form and Single Chicks
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2013 3:42 PM ET
7. ART: “ID: Photographs by Andrew Overtoom”
Overtoom, a filmmaker and photographer with credits as diverse as SpongeBob SquarePants and a Morrissey documentary, displays his portraits of Los Angeles drag artists in an exhibition whose title plays off both the id and identity. Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center, Advocate and Gochis Galleries, now through June 1.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality