Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 14 2014 7:30 PM ET
4. EVENT: Bid on Marlene Dietrich's Stuff, March 19
Now anyone with a couple of extra bucks under their mattress can own something that once belonged to the woman who was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour, Marlene Dietrich. Notably, during that golden era, the bisexual actress kissed a woman on-screen, pants become in vogue for women, and looked better in a sharp tux than any man. Several of her items, including her famous tux, her correspondence with Ernest Hemingway, and her old Underwood typewriter, will be on display in the historic Max Factor Building in Hollywood. Bidding will begin Wednesday on AuctionMyStuff.com. — Michelle Garcia
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Artist Spotlight: Julian Hsiung