Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 14 2014 7:30 PM ET
4. EVENT: Bid on Marlene Dietrich's Stuff, March 19
Now anyone with a couple of extra bucks under their mattress can own something that once belonged to the woman who was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour, Marlene Dietrich. Notably, during that golden era, the bisexual actress kissed a woman on-screen, pants become in vogue for women, and looked better in a sharp tux than any man. Several of her items, including her famous tux, her correspondence with Ernest Hemingway, and her old Underwood typewriter, will be on display in the historic Max Factor Building in Hollywood. Bidding will begin Wednesday on AuctionMyStuff.com. — Michelle Garcia
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers