BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2009 5:35 PM ET
Miley Cyrus — "Party in the U.S.A."
Five friends, a weekend in Fire Island, and some spare time ... who’d have predicted Perez Hilton would find and post the video and Miley herself would become “obsessed” with watching it.
“After an hour or so of regrets, I realized that we are just a group of guys having a summer of sun, fun, and Miley,” Ryan Slyper, who didn’t know the song and had to be fed his lines, says of making the video. “It's all fun and games until you are rolling around the beach in a Speedo lip-synching for your life."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- 20 Touching, Funny, and Silly Twitter Reactions to Tim Cook's Coming-Out
- Tim Cook: Being Gay Has Helped Me Lead Apple
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers