BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2009 5:35 PM ET
Miley Cyrus — "Party in the U.S.A."
Five friends, a weekend in Fire Island, and some spare time ... who’d have predicted Perez Hilton would find and post the video and Miley herself would become “obsessed” with watching it.
“After an hour or so of regrets, I realized that we are just a group of guys having a summer of sun, fun, and Miley,” Ryan Slyper, who didn’t know the song and had to be fed his lines, says of making the video. “It's all fun and games until you are rolling around the beach in a Speedo lip-synching for your life."
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- Drag Race's Kennedy Davenport: I Am 'Honored' to Represent Sahara's Legacy
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights