BY Christopher Mangum
March 04 2010 9:10 AM ET
Well, talking about giving into urges, you have discussed being attracted to women and making out with them on occasion. What do you say to critics who claim that talking up your love for ladies is all part of a publicity stunt to sell records?
I mean, was I using that to sell records when I made out with chicks before I had a record out? I don’t really care what people think. I just have to be myself. Like I just said, if I feel like kissing a woman, I will. I don’t really think I should have to explain that to any critic because I’m not asking them who they are going home and fucking.
You have a line in your new single, “Blah Blah Blah,” that says, “Come put a little love in my glove box.” Who are you singing to?
Well, there are lots of people. Recently, I have started a postcard relationship with David Spade. I have such a boner for David Spade, but only when he has a mullet.
So David Spade in Joe Dirt?
Yes! And I also want to touch that fat guy from The Hangover [Zach Galifianakis]. I want to touch that guy where he pees.
Those are some unusual choices. Who would you invite to an all-girl sleepover?
Oh, my God, my fantasy would be Rihanna! We recently started being friends, and I think she is really cool. I would want Shakira to come because she is so hot. I would also invite Sarah Palin, and I would put her hand in hot water to piss herself.
You’ve been quite vocal about the inspiration behind your song “Party at a Rich Dude’s House” being about a time you threw up in Paris Hilton’s closet. Is there anyone else’s closet you would like to get into?
I definitely want to raid and hang out in Keith Richards’s closet. I want to see what’s in there and think it would be fascinating, like going into a museum. Also there is this tranny in Los Angeles named Detox Icunt. She was in my “Backstabber” video, and I have always wanted to raid her closet. I think that would be a lot of fun with lots of glitter and neon colors.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM