BY Matthew Breen
December 01 2010 5:35 PM ET
Firebrand songwriter, opera provocateur, and pop insurgent Rufus Wainwright will perform December 6, 2010, at Carnegie Hall in support of his new album All Days Are Nights: Songs For Lulu.
At a recent performance at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles, Wainwright spoke to Advocate On Air (below) about Lulu, how the passing of his mother has influenced his songwriting, and why writing an opera has been a burning desire since childhood.
Tickets for Carnegie Hall are available here.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Wedding Bells Finally Ring in Kentucky
- 5 Years Later: See Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Now
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet