WATCH: Frank Ocean Kill It On SNL
BY Neal Broverman
September 16 2012 1:52 PM ET
Singer Frank Ocean didn't disappoint as the musical guest on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live's 38th season.
Ocean, introduced by host Seth MacFarlane, first sang his contemplative hit "Thinkin' About You," while surrounded by his band and an assortment of arcade games. For his second song, Ocean performed "Pyramids," with a little assist by John Mayer. Watch both performances below.
In July, Ocean blogged about a same-sex relationship of his, leading to an explosion of media attention. Read our cover story about the 24-year-old artist's effect on the hip-hop and R&B worlds.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 1 hour 55 min ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 2 hours 56 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM