WATCH: Frank Ocean Kill It On SNL
BY Neal Broverman
September 16 2012 1:52 PM ET
Singer Frank Ocean didn't disappoint as the musical guest on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live's 38th season.
Ocean, introduced by host Seth MacFarlane, first sang his contemplative hit "Thinkin' About You," while surrounded by his band and an assortment of arcade games. For his second song, Ocean performed "Pyramids," with a little assist by John Mayer. Watch both performances below.
In July, Ocean blogged about a same-sex relationship of his, leading to an explosion of media attention. Read our cover story about the 24-year-old artist's effect on the hip-hop and R&B worlds.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 48 min 52 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 23 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 23 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 23 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM