WIN: Two Tickets to See Barbra Streisand Live in Concert
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 01 2012 6:34 PM ET
There's no denying it: Barbra Streisand is a musical legend. Whether you're a casual fan or a lifelong, die-hard lover of all things Babs, The Advocate and Out are giving you a chance to see her in person for our Barbra Streisand Concert Ticket Giveaway.
We have two tickets for the grand prize winner, selected at random, to her concert October 13 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., worth $1,400. Five runners-up will receive a copy of Streisand's newest CD, Release Me.
Visit either Out's or The Advocate's Facebook page, become a fan by liking the page, and leave a comment about your favorite Streisand song on the Barbra Streisand ticket giveaway post and then share that post. You can repost it as many times as you want until October 8, and each like, comment and share will count as one entry in the sweepstakes. The winner will be selected October 9, the same day as her new album, Release Me, hits shelves.
The grand prize winner is responsible for providing his or her own transportation to the concert.
Read the official rules on the following page...
- PHOTOS: French Photographer Fights Homophobia With 'Imaginary Couples'
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Op-ed: Why Cindy McCain Really Is a 'Hero'
- WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
- Man of Steel: A Gay Allegory For Our Time
- Comedy | Advocate.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel PHOTOS: L.A.'s Favorite Park Reopens After $45M Renovation June 17 2013 8:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Series Easy Abby Season Finale June 17 2013 8:16 PM
- Women Melissa Etheridge Says Angelina Jolie Made 'Fearful Choice' on Breast Cancer June 17 2013 6:46 PM
- Entertainment News NYC Gay Bar Gets Reality Show... June 17 2013 6:09 PM
- Women Duh: Ellen DeGeneres Is Still Most Recognizable Gay American June 17 2013 6:07 PM
- Sports Greg Louganis is Getting Married June 17 2013 6:06 PM
- Religion Gay Catholics Turn Their Backs to Cardinal Who Compared LGBT Equality to KKK June 17 2013 5:20 PM