WATCH: Lady Gaga's Epic Fragrance Trailer
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 15 2012 9:23 PM ET
Lady Gaga follows through on her promise to launch a memorable campaign for Fame, her highly-touted black fragrance with the release of a trailer as provocative as any of her music videos.
“We thought, let’s just make the most epic fragrance campaign of all time and let’s not care at all about whether they can even print it or show it on TV,” Gaga tells Vogue. “Let’s just do everything we ever dreamed of. We basically did this purely for the pleasure of working together.”
The 35-second clip, produced by Ridley Scott and directed by Steven Klein, who helmed Gaga's "Alejandro" video, features the superstar emerging from a black liquid bath and eventually ruling over an army of men. Watch it below.
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death?
- A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 56 min 7 sec ago
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM