WATCH: Lady Gaga's Epic Fragrance Trailer
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 15 2012 9:23 PM ET
Lady Gaga follows through on her promise to launch a memorable campaign for Fame, her highly-touted black fragrance with the release of a trailer as provocative as any of her music videos.
“We thought, let’s just make the most epic fragrance campaign of all time and let’s not care at all about whether they can even print it or show it on TV,” Gaga tells Vogue. “Let’s just do everything we ever dreamed of. We basically did this purely for the pleasure of working together.”
The 35-second clip, produced by Ridley Scott and directed by Steven Klein, who helmed Gaga's "Alejandro" video, features the superstar emerging from a black liquid bath and eventually ruling over an army of men. Watch it below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 35 min 44 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 9 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 9 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 10 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM