WATCH: Lady Gaga's Epic Fragrance Trailer
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 15 2012 9:23 PM ET
Lady Gaga follows through on her promise to launch a memorable campaign for Fame, her highly-touted black fragrance with the release of a trailer as provocative as any of her music videos.
“We thought, let’s just make the most epic fragrance campaign of all time and let’s not care at all about whether they can even print it or show it on TV,” Gaga tells Vogue. “Let’s just do everything we ever dreamed of. We basically did this purely for the pleasure of working together.”
The 35-second clip, produced by Ridley Scott and directed by Steven Klein, who helmed Gaga's "Alejandro" video, features the superstar emerging from a black liquid bath and eventually ruling over an army of men. Watch it below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser