Make Him a Supermodel
BY Greg Fieser
June 02 2009 12:00 AM ET
Can you tell me who won?
Not yet. Call me on Thursday [
What was your experience on the show?
Being on the show was character-building for me. It was very
much like boarding school -- living with people you
wouldn't normally choose to live with -- or work with. I
realized my patience was less than I thought I had. If the
opportunity came up again, I doubt I would do it. It has a
slight sort of trapped feeling. We were well taken care of ...
but still. Watching myself on TV now is very, very, very weird.
I feel I came off as slightly boring. What you see is me, but
only about 50%-60% of me. The Jonathan portrayed on the show is
a tamer version of me. I'm much wilder (according to family
and friends) than that.
At 27, you are one of the oldest in the house. How did you
deal living with people still in their teens?
I was very aware of myself. I'm usually crazy and playing
around, but I was careful not to show too much. I was always
aware of the cameras. Branden, who's like 18, was talking
about girls and getting drunk and I thought,
Was I like that at 18?
What about drama?
I tried to avoid it. But it's difficult at times not to get
caught up in it. Amanda and Jordan had issues, and they would
come to me and bitch. I would say to them, you're both kind
of wrong. In that environment guys get along better than girls.
But I never looked at any of them as competition. The judges
were my competition, and these guys were just my flatmates.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 35 min 38 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns: First Openly Gay Footballer UPDATED: 11:56 AM