WATCH: Chris Evans and Brother Scott Recall Funniest Childhood Moments
BY Jase Peeples
April 02 2014 1:49 PM ET
Chris Evans was joined by his out brother Scott – who once played gay police officer Oliver Fish on One Life to Live – during his appearance last night on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon to promote his latest film, Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
While there, the two played “The Sibling-wed Game” – a brother-oriented version of The Newlywed Game – where each tried to guess the funniest moments from their childhood the other brother shared.
With stories ranging from embarrassing pranks to one brother taking the blame for the other’s impromptu home decoration demolition, the two had no problem keeping both the show’s host and audience in stitches.
Chris has been an outspoken supporter of LGBT equality throughout his career. “As for gay marriage, it’s mindboggling and appalling that human beings are being denied civil rights in this country,” he said in a 2009 interview with The Advocate. “But time will heal all. I have to believe that in 10 years we won’t be having this conversation.”
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality