WATCH: Chris Evans and Brother Scott Recall Funniest Childhood Moments
BY Jase Peeples
April 02 2014 12:49 PM ET
Chris Evans was joined by his out brother Scott – who once played gay police officer Oliver Fish on One Life to Live – during his appearance last night on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon to promote his latest film, Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
While there, the two played “The Sibling-wed Game” – a brother-oriented version of The Newlywed Game – where each tried to guess the funniest moments from their childhood the other brother shared.
With stories ranging from embarrassing pranks to one brother taking the blame for the other’s impromptu home decoration demolition, the two had no problem keeping both the show’s host and audience in stitches.
Chris has been an outspoken supporter of LGBT equality throughout his career. “As for gay marriage, it’s mindboggling and appalling that human beings are being denied civil rights in this country,” he said in a 2009 interview with The Advocate. “But time will heal all. I have to believe that in 10 years we won’t be having this conversation.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View