BY Advocate Contributors
March 17 2010 7:25 PM ET
The first week of rehearsal was all about the dance and finding our characters for us Cagelles. I was assigned the role of
Angelique, "a bittersweet concoction" ... perhaps a little too bitter, and too
often diabetically sweet.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40