BY Advocate Contributors
March 17 2010 7:25 PM ET
The first week of rehearsal was all about the dance and finding our characters for us Cagelles. I was assigned the role of
Angelique, "a bittersweet concoction" ... perhaps a little too bitter, and too
often diabetically sweet.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'