20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Living in a gayborhood doesn't have to be expensive. Real estate website Trulia studied Census data and from it created a list of affordable alternatives to pricey areas like San Francisco’s Castro and Southern California’s West Hollywood.
With the Census inclusive of a count on same-sex couples by zip code, Trulia could identify the gayborhoods and check the price of housing. See some of its suggestions on the following pages.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation