20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Living in a gayborhood doesn't have to be expensive. Real estate website Trulia studied Census data and from it created a list of affordable alternatives to pricey areas like San Francisco’s Castro and Southern California’s West Hollywood.
With the Census inclusive of a count on same-sex couples by zip code, Trulia could identify the gayborhoods and check the price of housing. See some of its suggestions on the following pages.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete