20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Living in a gayborhood doesn't have to be expensive. Real estate website Trulia studied Census data and from it created a list of affordable alternatives to pricey areas like San Francisco’s Castro and Southern California’s West Hollywood.
With the Census inclusive of a count on same-sex couples by zip code, Trulia could identify the gayborhoods and check the price of housing. See some of its suggestions on the following pages.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps