20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Living in a gayborhood doesn't have to be expensive. Real estate website Trulia studied Census data and from it created a list of affordable alternatives to pricey areas like San Francisco’s Castro and Southern California’s West Hollywood.
With the Census inclusive of a count on same-sex couples by zip code, Trulia could identify the gayborhoods and check the price of housing. See some of its suggestions on the following pages.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2 hours 11 min ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM