20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
Living in a gayborhood doesn't have to be expensive. Real estate website Trulia studied Census data and from it created a list of affordable alternatives to pricey areas like San Francisco’s Castro and Southern California’s West Hollywood.
With the Census inclusive of a count on same-sex couples by zip code, Trulia could identify the gayborhoods and check the price of housing. See some of its suggestions on the following pages.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days