20 Affordable Gayborhoods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 22 2012 5:00 AM ET
Most popular among male couples: Washington Square West, Philadelphia ($341 per square foot ). Trulia's affordable alternative: Center City, Philadelphia ($160 per square foot).
Most popular among female couples: Mount Airy, Philadelphia ($120 per square foot). Trulia's affordable alternative: Also Mount Airy, Philadelphia.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About