Best Tweet Ever: Joan Rivers Wishes You a Very Jewish St. Patrick’s Day
BY Jami Smith
March 18 2012 9:55 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,800 people
who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now a post from your host:
I wash my sheets a lot to keep up the appearance of living life to the fullest.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) March 9, 2012
Number 10 :
I never chose to be a lesbian.I just always fell in love with great people who I eventually went to the gym with and realized were women
— Paula Pell (@perlapell) March 17, 2012
My dad just referred to grindr as buttbook. I want to call that progress. #gayrights
— Peter Depp (@peterdepp) March 14, 2012
St. Patrick just threw up all over the pearly gates. Sigh... if I had known it would be like this I'd have let Ireland stay pagan.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) March 17, 2012
Everyone in the airport is wearing green, all except the gay men. They're wearing chartreuse.
— Shawn Pelofsky (@shawnpelofsky) March 17, 2012
So, if a lesbian cruise ship hits an iceberg, is it "femmes and children first" into the lifeboats? (And "bottoms first" on the gay cruise?)
— Kevin Taylor (@KEVTaylor17) March 12, 2012
I think the gays should take over Uganda and change the name of the country to Ugogurl.
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) March 9, 2012
The tooth fairy just recently recovered from the Julia Roberts years.
— Eminence Front (@tweetcomedian) March 18, 2012
Santorum sweeps South. Feels weird about it because that's women's work.
— Chris Doucette (@Chris_Doucette) March 14, 2012
Woohoo! St. Patrick's Day! I celebrated by taking a shot, shouting "homo" into a mirror, then throwing myself against a wall.
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) March 17, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!!!I'm not Irish.I’m Jewish. If you want to see green on me, check my wallet.
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) March 17, 2012
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 1 min 20 sec ago
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 18 min 25 sec ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 26 min 57 sec ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 52 min 1 sec ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 55 min 1 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 1 hour 28 min ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 31 min ago