WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Asks 'Have You Ever Had A Gay Experience?'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 19 2012 4:09 PM ET
To celebrate President Obama's support of marriage equality, talk show host Jimmy Kimmel posed the question "have you ever had a gay experience" to pedestrians outside his Hollywood studio.
Watch answers to the question below.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win