WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Asks 'Have You Ever Had A Gay Experience?'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 19 2012 4:09 PM ET
To celebrate President Obama's support of marriage equality, talk show host Jimmy Kimmel posed the question "have you ever had a gay experience" to pedestrians outside his Hollywood studio.
Watch answers to the question below.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members