The Last Tweets You’ll (Hopefully) Ever Read About Mitt Romney
BY Jami Smith
November 07 2012 1:00 AM ET
As Mitt Romney prepares to ride his dancing horse off into the sunset, we honor our favorite Twitter jokes from a night of election results.
For even more laughs, join the more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
And now a post from your host:
Now we can all uncancel our Thanksgiving plans with extended family.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) November 7, 2012
BREAKING: NBC says Donald Trump's show 'The Apprentice' will be renamed 'The Biggest Loser,' effective immediately
— The Daily Edge (@TheDailyEdge) November 7, 2012
We all know Meryl Streep is going to win tonight. She always wins everything.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) November 7, 2012
MY CAR MAGNET WORKED!!!
— Paul F. Tompkins (@PFTompkins) November 7, 2012
Chick-fil-A is going to be PACKED tomorrow.
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) November 7, 2012
You know those women who write love letters to men in prison? Their vote counts just as much as yours.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) November 6, 2012
Meat Loaf must really be sweating right now and every other day of his life.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) November 7, 2012
Ruth Ginsburg just made a down payment on a place in Boca.
— Guy Branum (@guybranum) November 7, 2012
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) November 7, 2012
As the first lesbian Senator you know Tammy Baldwin is already at Home Depot buying paneling to fix up the House. #Election2012
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) November 7, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
Chris Christie slipping out back door to bring tray of baked ziti to Obama victory party
— Jessi Klein (@jessirklein) November 7, 2012
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM