WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 1:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview