WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 12:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 16 min 1 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 22 min 22 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 25 min 53 sec ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 33 min 56 sec ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 50 min 34 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 51 min 46 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 1 hour 4 min ago