WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 12:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View