WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 1:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses