WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 12:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM