WATCH: North Korea's Leader 'Evolved' on Marriage Equality (on SNL)
BY Lucas Grindley
April 07 2013 1:49 PM ET
The influx of leaders endorsing marriage equality now includes North Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un — according to Saturday Night Live.
Coincidentally or not, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, had said that North Korea was ramping up its threats of nuclear war in reaction to same-sex marriage being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court. And so SNL imagined North Korea's leader having "evolved."
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Writers Lena Waithe & Justin Simien Show Hollywood It’s More Than Just Black & White