Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
BY Jami Smith
March 09 2014 1:00 PM ET
Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, and their fabulous wardrobe were the highlight of an otherwise drab Sochi Olympics. Thankfully, the trio were back in action on Late Night with Seth Meyers to provide much needed figure skating analysis to the lunch crowd at the Rockefeller Center skating rink. Lipinsky seems to favor the little girl who perfectly lands her fall to the ice while Weir can't help but admire the pizazz of the full grown man who purposefully bullies people with his skating prowess.
Watch the clip below for the full commentary:
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod