Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
BY Jami Smith
March 09 2014 1:00 PM ET
Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, and their fabulous wardrobe were the highlight of an otherwise drab Sochi Olympics. Thankfully, the trio were back in action on Late Night with Seth Meyers to provide much needed figure skating analysis to the lunch crowd at the Rockefeller Center skating rink. Lipinsky seems to favor the little girl who perfectly lands her fall to the ice while Weir can't help but admire the pizazz of the full grown man who purposefully bullies people with his skating prowess.
Watch the clip below for the full commentary:
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'