Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
BY Jami Smith
March 09 2014 1:00 PM ET
Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, and their fabulous wardrobe were the highlight of an otherwise drab Sochi Olympics. Thankfully, the trio were back in action on Late Night with Seth Meyers to provide much needed figure skating analysis to the lunch crowd at the Rockefeller Center skating rink. Lipinsky seems to favor the little girl who perfectly lands her fall to the ice while Weir can't help but admire the pizazz of the full grown man who purposefully bullies people with his skating prowess.
Watch the clip below for the full commentary:
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples