Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
BY Jami Smith
March 09 2014 1:00 PM ET
Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, and their fabulous wardrobe were the highlight of an otherwise drab Sochi Olympics. Thankfully, the trio were back in action on Late Night with Seth Meyers to provide much needed figure skating analysis to the lunch crowd at the Rockefeller Center skating rink. Lipinsky seems to favor the little girl who perfectly lands her fall to the ice while Weir can't help but admire the pizazz of the full grown man who purposefully bullies people with his skating prowess.
Watch the clip below for the full commentary:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad