WATCH: Ellen Takes on Target's Horrible Photoshop Controversy
BY Jami Smith
April 04 2014 9:57 AM ET
Remember Target's Photoshop fail last month that featured a model with freakishly long arms and half of her crotch missing?
Even though the company issued an apology for the grotesque ad, Ellen DeGeneres isn't ready to let it go. She invited the Target model to her show on Wednesday to help set the record straight about exactly how much of her body was altered.
It turns out that those body distortion rumors weren't true and that models totally just have insanely long arms! Case closed, I guess.
Watch the clip below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant