WATCH: Ellen Takes on Target's Horrible Photoshop Controversy
BY Jami Smith
April 04 2014 9:57 AM ET
Remember Target's Photoshop fail last month that featured a model with freakishly long arms and half of her crotch missing?
Even though the company issued an apology for the grotesque ad, Ellen DeGeneres isn't ready to let it go. She invited the Target model to her show on Wednesday to help set the record straight about exactly how much of her body was altered.
It turns out that those body distortion rumors weren't true and that models totally just have insanely long arms! Case closed, I guess.
Watch the clip below:
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- Why Michael Weinstein Gets Blamed for PrEP Myths
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ask a Doctor: What’s Stopping Us From Talking About PrEP?