WATCH: Ellen Takes on Target's Horrible Photoshop Controversy
BY Jami Smith
April 04 2014 9:57 AM ET
Remember Target's Photoshop fail last month that featured a model with freakishly long arms and half of her crotch missing?
Even though the company issued an apology for the grotesque ad, Ellen DeGeneres isn't ready to let it go. She invited the Target model to her show on Wednesday to help set the record straight about exactly how much of her body was altered.
It turns out that those body distortion rumors weren't true and that models totally just have insanely long arms! Case closed, I guess.
Watch the clip below:
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays