WATCH: It Finally Happened For Mitch and Cam on Modern Family
BY Jami Smith
May 22 2014 10:54 AM ET
After what felt like centuries (this episode alone had so many false starts,) Cam and Mitch finally tied the knot on the ABC sitcom Modern Family. Although comedy was the focus, the episode did tug at the heartstrings of all of the viewers who have been waiting for a television event of this magnitude for far too long.
For those who forgot to set the DVR on Wednesday, the full episode hasn't posted on Hulu just yet. They did, however, post a four minute summary, complete with the wedding kiss, that will be enough to have you reaching for the tissues. Watch the clip here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'