A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
10:18 a.m., Los Angeles. Corey Saucier meets with his physician, Juan Carlos Ricaurte. “My three-month checkup has become part of my norm,” Saucier says, “just another point on the itinerary of this HIV-positive man.”
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'