A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
10:18 a.m., Los Angeles. Corey Saucier meets with his physician, Juan Carlos Ricaurte. “My three-month checkup has become part of my norm,” Saucier says, “just another point on the itinerary of this HIV-positive man.”
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun