A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m., Los Angeles: Eighteen-year-old Lus Teneria works in the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center’s LifeWorks computer lab — a youth development program that offers one-on-one, peer, and group mentoring.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Student Defies Russia's Propaganda Ban With Hozier's 'Take Me to Church'
- #TBT: Male Pattern Badness