A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m., Los Angeles: Eighteen-year-old Lus Teneria works in the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center’s LifeWorks computer lab — a youth development program that offers one-on-one, peer, and group mentoring.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet