A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m., Los Angeles: Eighteen-year-old Lus Teneria works in the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center’s LifeWorks computer lab — a youth development program that offers one-on-one, peer, and group mentoring.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete