A Day in Gay America, 2011: Work
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 21 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:52AM Los Angeles, Calif. Women and men from the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center's Seniors Services department volunteering for Project Angel Food, which provides free meals for people affected by HIV/AIDS, cancer and other illnesses. The Center Angels are a group of women and men ages 50 and up who take part in regular volunteer service projects.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word