A Day in Gay America, 2011: Work
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 21 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:52AM Los Angeles, Calif. Women and men from the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center's Seniors Services department volunteering for Project Angel Food, which provides free meals for people affected by HIV/AIDS, cancer and other illnesses. The Center Angels are a group of women and men ages 50 and up who take part in regular volunteer service projects.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam