One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
11:42 a.m. Newark, Del. — “I am traveling, but my next show isn't until tomorrow ... so I'm spending the day at the hotel in my Superman onesie.” — Jeffrey Jay
12:00 p.m. Cedar Rapids, Iowa — Chris Doucette tours the campus to prep for his show at Coe College.
12:30 p.m. Brooklyn, N.Y. – “Trying to figure out what to wear to the OUT100 party. Pants, I guess.” — Jami Smith
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy