One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
11:42 a.m. Newark, Del. — “I am traveling, but my next show isn't until tomorrow ... so I'm spending the day at the hotel in my Superman onesie.” — Jeffrey Jay
12:00 p.m. Cedar Rapids, Iowa — Chris Doucette tours the campus to prep for his show at Coe College.
12:30 p.m. Brooklyn, N.Y. – “Trying to figure out what to wear to the OUT100 party. Pants, I guess.” — Jami Smith
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality