One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
11:42 a.m. Newark, Del. — “I am traveling, but my next show isn't until tomorrow ... so I'm spending the day at the hotel in my Superman onesie.” — Jeffrey Jay
12:00 p.m. Cedar Rapids, Iowa — Chris Doucette tours the campus to prep for his show at Coe College.
12:30 p.m. Brooklyn, N.Y. – “Trying to figure out what to wear to the OUT100 party. Pants, I guess.” — Jami Smith
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- Cop Who Pushed Don Lemon in Ferguson Retires
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?