One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 7:00 AM ET
11:42 a.m. Newark, Del. — “I am traveling, but my next show isn't until tomorrow ... so I'm spending the day at the hotel in my Superman onesie.” — Jeffrey Jay
12:00 p.m. Cedar Rapids, Iowa — Chris Doucette tours the campus to prep for his show at Coe College.
12:30 p.m. Brooklyn, N.Y. – “Trying to figure out what to wear to the OUT100 party. Pants, I guess.” — Jami Smith
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View