Triangle applies for FDA approval of anti-HIV drug Coviracil
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2002 11:00 PM ET
Durham, N.C.-based Triangle Pharmaceuticals on Wednesday applied for Food and Drug Administration marketing approval for its HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor Coviracil. "We believe that once approved, the potency, once-daily dosing, and pharmacokinetic profile of Coviracil will offer patients and physicians an important new tool in the management of HIV disease," said Triangle CEO Daniel Welch. The company also plans to apply soon for European marketing approval of the drug.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'