Triangle applies for FDA approval of anti-HIV drug Coviracil
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 07 2002 12:00 AM ET
Durham, N.C.-based Triangle Pharmaceuticals on Wednesday applied for Food and Drug Administration marketing approval for its HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor Coviracil. "We believe that once approved, the potency, once-daily dosing, and pharmacokinetic profile of Coviracil will offer patients and physicians an important new tool in the management of HIV disease," said Triangle CEO Daniel Welch. The company also plans to apply soon for European marketing approval of the drug.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers