Triangle applies for FDA approval of anti-HIV drug Coviracil
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 07 2002 12:00 AM ET
Durham, N.C.-based Triangle Pharmaceuticals on Wednesday applied for Food and Drug Administration marketing approval for its HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor Coviracil. "We believe that once approved, the potency, once-daily dosing, and pharmacokinetic profile of Coviracil will offer patients and physicians an important new tool in the management of HIV disease," said Triangle CEO Daniel Welch. The company also plans to apply soon for European marketing approval of the drug.
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana