Pittsburgh AIDS walk raises $100,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
About 1,000 people participated in the 2003 Pittsburgh AIDS Walk, held June 7 at the University of Pittsburgh campus, raising about $100,000 for the Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force. Event organizers had hoped to bring in about double that amount. The low turnout was blamed on bad weather. The AIDS walk is the principal annual fund-raiser for the task force.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional