Pittsburgh AIDS walk raises $100,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
About 1,000 people participated in the 2003 Pittsburgh AIDS Walk, held June 7 at the University of Pittsburgh campus, raising about $100,000 for the Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force. Event organizers had hoped to bring in about double that amount. The low turnout was blamed on bad weather. The AIDS walk is the principal annual fund-raiser for the task force.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island