Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 3:00 AM ET
• Jan. 17, 2007: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of murdered transgender teen Gwen Araujo.
• Oct. 29, 2008: Dr. Phil tackles the topic of kids who identify more with the opposite sex.
• Nov. 21, 2008: The Proposition 8 debate.
• Jan. 13, 2009: Dr. Phil continues the topic of gender-confused kids.
• May 29, 2009: Dr. Phil and his panel of distinguished guests continue their discussion of California’s Proposition 8.
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Entertainment News James Franco Teases 50 Shades of Batman & Robin 41 min 30 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: 'It Really Was Love at First Sight' 47 min 30 sec ago
- Sports WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers 7:04 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black 6:00 AM
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM