Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• Jan. 17, 2007: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of murdered transgender teen Gwen Araujo.
• Oct. 29, 2008: Dr. Phil tackles the topic of kids who identify more with the opposite sex.
• Nov. 21, 2008: The Proposition 8 debate.
• Jan. 13, 2009: Dr. Phil continues the topic of gender-confused kids.
• May 29, 2009: Dr. Phil and his panel of distinguished guests continue their discussion of California’s Proposition 8.
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding