Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• Jan. 17, 2007: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of murdered transgender teen Gwen Araujo.
• Oct. 29, 2008: Dr. Phil tackles the topic of kids who identify more with the opposite sex.
• Nov. 21, 2008: The Proposition 8 debate.
• Jan. 13, 2009: Dr. Phil continues the topic of gender-confused kids.
• May 29, 2009: Dr. Phil and his panel of distinguished guests continue their discussion of California’s Proposition 8.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future