Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• Jan. 17, 2007: Dr. Phil meets with the mother of murdered transgender teen Gwen Araujo.
• Oct. 29, 2008: Dr. Phil tackles the topic of kids who identify more with the opposite sex.
• Nov. 21, 2008: The Proposition 8 debate.
• Jan. 13, 2009: Dr. Phil continues the topic of gender-confused kids.
• May 29, 2009: Dr. Phil and his panel of distinguished guests continue their discussion of California’s Proposition 8.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality