BY Advocate.com Editors
March 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Popular British entertainer Michael Barrymore splits with partner
The popular host of British televisions My Kind of Music, Michael Barrymore, has called it quits with his male spouse of 18 months, stockbroker-turnedpersonal assistant Shaun Davies, as reported on megastar.com.uk. Although it has only been a year and a half since the two went to Hawaii and held a wedding ceremony, Davies, 25, has left the £1.5 million home in Essex that he shared with Barrymore, 47. A friend close to the two is quoted as saying, They have always had a bit of a fiery relationship, but theyve been through a difficult patch recently. The age gap didnt help, and they found they had less and less in commonapart from being gay.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment