BY Advocate.com Editors
March 23 2001 1:00 AM ET
Popular British entertainer Michael Barrymore splits with partner
The popular host of British televisions My Kind of Music, Michael Barrymore, has called it quits with his male spouse of 18 months, stockbroker-turnedpersonal assistant Shaun Davies, as reported on megastar.com.uk. Although it has only been a year and a half since the two went to Hawaii and held a wedding ceremony, Davies, 25, has left the £1.5 million home in Essex that he shared with Barrymore, 47. A friend close to the two is quoted as saying, They have always had a bit of a fiery relationship, but theyve been through a difficult patch recently. The age gap didnt help, and they found they had less and less in commonapart from being gay.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'