BY Advocate.com Editors
December 19 2001 1:00 AM ET
Ellen draws viewers to Saturday Night Live
Last week's Saturday Night Live, featuring guest host Ellen DeGeneres, drew some of the show's best numbers, according to NBC. The show matched SNL's highest overnight rating since January 20, reaching a 7.6 rating, 18 share in Nielsen markets. The figures are right up there with the show's season premiere (which featured Reese Witherspoon, Paul Simon, and New York City fire, police, and rescue workers) and the February 17 edition (with Will & Grace star Sean Hayes). In the New York market, last Saturday's show scored a 9.7 rating and 21 share. Final national figures are due out Thursday.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 58 min 44 sec ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM