BY Advocate.com Editors
December 19 2001 1:00 AM ET
Ellen draws viewers to Saturday Night Live
Last week's Saturday Night Live, featuring guest host Ellen DeGeneres, drew some of the show's best numbers, according to NBC. The show matched SNL's highest overnight rating since January 20, reaching a 7.6 rating, 18 share in Nielsen markets. The figures are right up there with the show's season premiere (which featured Reese Witherspoon, Paul Simon, and New York City fire, police, and rescue workers) and the February 17 edition (with Will & Grace star Sean Hayes). In the New York market, last Saturday's show scored a 9.7 rating and 21 share. Final national figures are due out Thursday.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?