BY Advocate.com Editors
July 23 2002 11:00 PM ET
Will & Grace: the ice cream flavor?
As part of a promotion with the NBC network, ice cream giant Baskin-Robbins is creating several new ice cream treats timed for September 3 through October 27 to promote the new fall TV season. Popular sitcom Will & Grace will go where no gay-themed show has gone before, getting its own Baskin-Robbins flavor: Will & Grace's Rocky Road of Romance. The flavor includes the traditional rocky road ingredients of chocolate ice cream, almonds, and marshmallows (although one industry insider was prompted to scoff, "For that show, I'd have thought vanilla, with no nuts"). Other new Baskin-Robbins offerings in the promotional campaign include "Fear Factor Sundae" and the Ed-inspired "Stuckey Bowled-Over Brownie" as well as desserts created for two new shows: "Pralines 'n' American Dreams" and "Good Morning Miami Mint."
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 55 min 14 sec ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 56 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 1 hour 26 min ago
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 2 hours 55 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM