BY Advocate.com Editors
July 24 2002 12:00 AM ET
Will & Grace: the ice cream flavor?
As part of a promotion with the NBC network, ice cream giant Baskin-Robbins is creating several new ice cream treats timed for September 3 through October 27 to promote the new fall TV season. Popular sitcom Will & Grace will go where no gay-themed show has gone before, getting its own Baskin-Robbins flavor: Will & Grace's Rocky Road of Romance. The flavor includes the traditional rocky road ingredients of chocolate ice cream, almonds, and marshmallows (although one industry insider was prompted to scoff, "For that show, I'd have thought vanilla, with no nuts"). Other new Baskin-Robbins offerings in the promotional campaign include "Fear Factor Sundae" and the Ed-inspired "Stuckey Bowled-Over Brownie" as well as desserts created for two new shows: "Pralines 'n' American Dreams" and "Good Morning Miami Mint."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members