Vote Uncertain on Colorado Civil Unions Bill
May 08 2012 10:54 AM ET
Via Denver Post:
At least five House Republicans have said they would support the measure, but the question is whether they will get the chance.
Speaker Frank McNulty said the GOP leadership has no obligation to bring the bill up for debate, and he questioned why Senate Democrats sat on the bill for more than three months before sending it his way.
The session ends Wednesday. In order to survive, the bill must be heard today by the House Appropriations Committee and then debated by the entire House. (Read the full story here.)
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball