BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Study: Lesbian and Bi Women Enjoy Anal Sex
2011: According to a study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 48% of lesbian and bisexual women reported having anal sex with a man, compared to 33% of heterosexual women. Additionally, bisexual women report having more vaginal sex with men than women who say they are completely straight.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor