BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Study: Lesbian and Bi Women Enjoy Anal Sex
2011: According to a study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 48% of lesbian and bisexual women reported having anal sex with a man, compared to 33% of heterosexual women. Additionally, bisexual women report having more vaginal sex with men than women who say they are completely straight.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death