BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2009 12:25 PM ET
David Beckham appeared on George Lopez's new talk show Lopez Tonight to talk about his friendship with Tom and Katie and singing in the shower.
Beckham tells Lopez that Tom is "one of the most handsome men I've ever met" and that he and Katie are great parents. When talk turns to Beckham's singing abilities, he tells Lopez he sounds good in the shower, to which Lopez replies with a scream, "Take your shirt off."
Watch the video here.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans