BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2009 12:25 PM ET
David Beckham appeared on George Lopez's new talk show Lopez Tonight to talk about his friendship with Tom and Katie and singing in the shower.
Beckham tells Lopez that Tom is "one of the most handsome men I've ever met" and that he and Katie are great parents. When talk turns to Beckham's singing abilities, he tells Lopez he sounds good in the shower, to which Lopez replies with a scream, "Take your shirt off."
Watch the video here.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?