BY Kenneth Harvey
March 11 2010 5:20 PM ET
Ed Helms appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today and discussed how he played matchmaker for Portia and Ellen while on the set of Arrested Development.
"We were running lines in Portia’s trailer, and this was
before you guys were an an item, and you
came on the television and she said, 'Man, I am so into her.' Cut to
two months later and you guys were a thing. I take full credit because I didn’t
talk her out of it," Helms said.
“She brings your name up all the time saying you’re
responsible for us being together,” Ellen joked.
Video of their chat can be found here.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Books Q&A Quickie: Justin Hernandez, from Gay Stripper to Naked Author 1 min 47 sec ago
- Women Todd Haynes To Direct Blanchett/Wasikowska in Patricia Highsmith Lesbian Potboiler 16 min 9 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 44 min 3 sec ago
- World News Australia's Penny Wong Fights Homophobic Comments 1 hour 4 min ago
- Women Pretty Little Liars Adds Rumer Willis to Roster and Lands Teen Choice Nominations 1 hour 7 min ago
- Music WATCH: Adam Levine Gets a Shirtless Paint Job 1 hour 20 min ago
- Books Three Great Books About HIV 1 hour 22 min ago