BY Kenneth Harvey
March 11 2010 5:20 PM ET
Ed Helms appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today and discussed how he played matchmaker for Portia and Ellen while on the set of Arrested Development.
"We were running lines in Portia’s trailer, and this was
before you guys were an an item, and you
came on the television and she said, 'Man, I am so into her.' Cut to
two months later and you guys were a thing. I take full credit because I didn’t
talk her out of it," Helms said.
“She brings your name up all the time saying you’re
responsible for us being together,” Ellen joked.
Video of their chat can be found here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers