Aguilera Denies Ronson Relationship
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 21 2010 12:55 PM ET
Christina Aguilera has denied reports that DJ Samantha Ronson is one of the reasons the singer has filed for divorce from husband Jordan Bratman.
"[It is] a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that," a rep for Aguilera told the Chicago Sun-Times.
Aguilera and Ronson have been photographed spending time together in the days following the split. Ronson was previously romantically involved with Lindsay Lohan.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 1 hour 56 min ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM