German Man Cured of HIV?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 6:45 PM ET
In 2007 an HIV-positive German man received a stem cell transplant to treat his leukemia — weeks later, he showed no signs of HIV in his bloodstream.
Now, three years later and after a round of chemotherapy in 2008, Timothy Ray Brown continues to show no signs of being HIV-positive.
Read the full story here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers