German Man Cured of HIV?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 6:45 PM ET
In 2007 an HIV-positive German man received a stem cell transplant to treat his leukemia — weeks later, he showed no signs of HIV in his bloodstream.
Now, three years later and after a round of chemotherapy in 2008, Timothy Ray Brown continues to show no signs of being HIV-positive.
Read the full story here.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance