German Man Cured of HIV?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 6:45 PM ET
In 2007 an HIV-positive German man received a stem cell transplant to treat his leukemia — weeks later, he showed no signs of HIV in his bloodstream.
Now, three years later and after a round of chemotherapy in 2008, Timothy Ray Brown continues to show no signs of being HIV-positive.
Read the full story here.
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 57 min 4 sec ago
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis March 11 2014 6:25 PM