German Man Cured of HIV?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2010 6:45 PM ET
In 2007 an HIV-positive German man received a stem cell transplant to treat his leukemia — weeks later, he showed no signs of HIV in his bloodstream.
Now, three years later and after a round of chemotherapy in 2008, Timothy Ray Brown continues to show no signs of being HIV-positive.
Read the full story here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes