The Don't-Miss Moments From the DOMA Hearing
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 21 2011 1:50 PM ET
Austin Nimocks, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund:
"Without question, the overwhelming majority of people on both sides of this debate are good and decent Americans, coming from all walks of life, all political parties, all races and creeds. But humanity remains unchanged — a collection of men and women."
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Why Are We Gay?
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual