The Don't-Miss Moments From the DOMA Hearing
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 21 2011 1:50 PM ET
Austin Nimocks, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund:
"Without question, the overwhelming majority of people on both sides of this debate are good and decent Americans, coming from all walks of life, all political parties, all races and creeds. But humanity remains unchanged — a collection of men and women."
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City