Meet the Man Who Says a Stroke Turned Him Gay
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 1:58 PM ET
The man who had a stroke and then revealed last year to a U.K. newspaper that he believes it turned him gay is talking about the experience with the BBC Three.
Kris Birch describes first realizing he suddenly had feelings for men while visiting a coffee shop after the stroke. He was afraid to come out to family and friends who had known him as a straight, rugby loving Welshman.
Watch a clip from the report below.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- POLL: Even Republicans Say Marriage Equality Hasn't Affected Them