Meet the Man Who Says a Stroke Turned Him Gay
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 1:58 PM ET
The man who had a stroke and then revealed last year to a U.K. newspaper that he believes it turned him gay is talking about the experience with the BBC Three.
Kris Birch describes first realizing he suddenly had feelings for men while visiting a coffee shop after the stroke. He was afraid to come out to family and friends who had known him as a straight, rugby loving Welshman.
Watch a clip from the report below.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Black Trans Woman Ashley Diamond Released from Prison After 3 Years