Meet the Man Who Says a Stroke Turned Him Gay
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 1:58 PM ET
The man who had a stroke and then revealed last year to a U.K. newspaper that he believes it turned him gay is talking about the experience with the BBC Three.
Kris Birch describes first realizing he suddenly had feelings for men while visiting a coffee shop after the stroke. He was afraid to come out to family and friends who had known him as a straight, rugby loving Welshman.
Watch a clip from the report below.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win