Meet the Man Who Says a Stroke Turned Him Gay
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 1:58 PM ET
The man who had a stroke and then revealed last year to a U.K. newspaper that he believes it turned him gay is talking about the experience with the BBC Three.
Kris Birch describes first realizing he suddenly had feelings for men while visiting a coffee shop after the stroke. He was afraid to come out to family and friends who had known him as a straight, rugby loving Welshman.
Watch a clip from the report below.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor