Meet the Man Who Says a Stroke Turned Him Gay
BY Lucas Grindley
March 31 2012 12:58 PM ET
The man who had a stroke and then revealed last year to a U.K. newspaper that he believes it turned him gay is talking about the experience with the BBC Three.
Kris Birch describes first realizing he suddenly had feelings for men while visiting a coffee shop after the stroke. He was afraid to come out to family and friends who had known him as a straight, rugby loving Welshman.
Watch a clip from the report below.
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- Russia's High Court Declares 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Constitutional
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 55 min ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 1 hour 13 min ago
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 1 hour 43 min ago
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 1 hour 49 min ago
- Transgender How the Pacific Justice Institute Plans to Keep Demonizing Trans Kids 2 hours 11 sec ago
- World News Russia's High Court: 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Is Constitutional 2 hours 9 min ago
- Entertainment News GBF's Michael J Willett Stripped Down to Cover of Natasha Bedingfield 2 hours 12 min ago