Michelle Garcia: I Advocate...
BY Michelle Garcia
November 28 2011 5:34 PM ET
Longtime gay activist Richard Noble has been walking across the country for months in the name of gay rights. So far he's made it 1,500 miles, making appearances in town hall meetings, small gatherings, and grassroots meet-ups, while getting the word out in small-town newspapers and pointing fingers at our representatives, encouraging them to join the fight. He's traveled from California to Nevada, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and now he's in Texas, and everywhere he goes, he undoubtedly leaves an impression.
Consider donating to Richard here: Walk.USFreedomRing.com
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men