Michelle Garcia: I Advocate...
BY Michelle Garcia
November 28 2011 5:34 PM ET
Longtime gay activist Richard Noble has been walking across the country for months in the name of gay rights. So far he's made it 1,500 miles, making appearances in town hall meetings, small gatherings, and grassroots meet-ups, while getting the word out in small-town newspapers and pointing fingers at our representatives, encouraging them to join the fight. He's traveled from California to Nevada, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and now he's in Texas, and everywhere he goes, he undoubtedly leaves an impression.
Consider donating to Richard here: Walk.USFreedomRing.com
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- WATCH: Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck Think Marriage Equality Has Destroyed the Constitution
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015