Michelle Garcia: I Advocate...
BY Michelle Garcia
November 28 2011 4:34 PM ET
Longtime gay activist Richard Noble has been walking across the country for months in the name of gay rights. So far he's made it 1,500 miles, making appearances in town hall meetings, small gatherings, and grassroots meet-ups, while getting the word out in small-town newspapers and pointing fingers at our representatives, encouraging them to join the fight. He's traveled from California to Nevada, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and now he's in Texas, and everywhere he goes, he undoubtedly leaves an impression.
Consider donating to Richard here: Walk.USFreedomRing.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View