Michelle Garcia: I Advocate...
BY Michelle Garcia
November 28 2011 5:34 PM ET
Longtime gay activist Richard Noble has been walking across the country for months in the name of gay rights. So far he's made it 1,500 miles, making appearances in town hall meetings, small gatherings, and grassroots meet-ups, while getting the word out in small-town newspapers and pointing fingers at our representatives, encouraging them to join the fight. He's traveled from California to Nevada, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, and now he's in Texas, and everywhere he goes, he undoubtedly leaves an impression.
Consider donating to Richard here: Walk.USFreedomRing.com
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother