Parvez Sharma: #GayinEgypt
BY Parvez Sharma
February 09 2011 6:30 PM ET
do u think he was ever sensitive?
to what people felt?
no he was always robotic
in the past?
so then why would he listen now?
because the shit has hit the fan
but he is a dictator rt? agree?
is it not obvious
what are the slogans today?
Varied…a lot of people are cussing him out straight to the point
using abuses like?
i don't know
u can see on people's statuses
and pictures of people holding banners
yes that I can
will any of your friends be marching tmrw?
probably yes but i am discouraging them
because look at was is happening
which is? the killing?
it could be deadly
but if people dont go..he stays…
They are ruthless
parvez it looks like he stays regardless
it's like he is invincible
u really feel that?
but i know that god is just
and nothing really changes over night
i think we are very much in the early stages of this revolution
do u want people to stop and just wait till september?
i would have been OK with till september a few days ago but he is too late
so i dont understand
u dont want your friends to go
and with all he is doing to the people in their neibourhoods, sending out lunatics to scare the people into hoping non of this had happened
but u want others to keep going?
i want whoever wants to go, including my friends, to go
but i am not optimisstic
as a friend i have to discourage them
because it is a matter of life or death
and the odds are high
that this regime will do everything to keep things the way they are
including killing their own people
does that make sense
u getting any info thru fb or twitter? A few more people are sending regular updates…since the internet came back…
what sort of info?
about stuff on ground
yes of course
i'm on twitter all day i even saw you post a couple of times
and on fb i read my friends' pleas for help in tahrir
but i don't have a twitter account
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis March 11 2014 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 March 11 2014 5:55 PM