10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children