10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- PHOTOS: Amsterdam Canal Pride
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete