10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community