10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 5:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?