10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco