10 Classic TV Kids LGBT Parents Would Love to Call Their Own
BY Alex J Davidson
November 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darlene Conner, played by Sara Gilbert, on Roseanne was the standout in an amazing show. Her dry sense of humor and quick wit would easily help her counter a sassy gay dad or no-nonsense lesbian mom. Darlene had a mouth on her, but she could be counted on to defend her parents if anyone gave them a hard time.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene