The Monument to Muslim Terrorism
BY Michael Lucas
August 09 2010 3:40 PM ET
If the Cordoba Initiative were about “peace and healing” as it claims, they’d have pulled the plug on this project a long time ago. The project causes precisely the turmoil that any group in its right mind would not want to bring upon itself. But that seems to be of no concern to Muslims. They are ready to hurt their image even further by projecting their ambitions of cultural superiority, a desire that’s deeply rooted in their history. There is no other way to explain this vulgarity and tastelessness.
The signs are here for all to see — the chosen location, the historical parallels, the radical imam, the shady financing. But again, on our side, political correctness prevails over common sense and prevents us from recognizing the obvious. Wafa Sultan, the noted Syrian-American writer and a hero of mine, a woman who was born Muslim, summed it up on the website Jihad Watch: “The building of a mosque at ground zero is viewed by Muslims as a decisive victory over the infidels in Islam’s march to establish its ultimate goal: The submission of all others to Islam and Sharia law.”
For any rational person, the picture is clear. Muslims murdered 3,000 people and are building a mosque on the site of a crime. But brainwashed liberals don’t see it or don’t want to see it this way. They are happy to buy a ridiculous notion that this is a “peace bridge.” Once again, liberal tolerance hands a victory to the forces of intolerance. But dear liberals, let me remind you of what the great liberal German writer Thomas Mann said: “Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.”
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad