Conservative George Will: Opposition to Marriage Equality 'Dying'
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 4:20 PM ET
Speaking on ABC News's This Week, Pulitzer Prize-winning commentator and journalist George Will admitted that opposition to same-sex marriage is "literally dying" as those opposed to it are passing on.
A panel of people, including host George Stephanopoulos, were discussing the Supreme Court's decision to take up the constitutionality of California's marriage ban, as well as the Defense of Marriage Act. Will posited that the high court tries to be in line with public sentiment, and just 31 days before the justices decided to rule on marriage, three states endorsed same-sex marriage at the ballot. Watch Will's take on the issue below. Read more here.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer'
- S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 9 min 30 sec ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 12 min 4 sec ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 18 min 17 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 37 min 48 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 41 min 43 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 41 min 44 sec ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 41 min 54 sec ago