Conservative George Will: Opposition to Marriage Equality 'Dying'
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 3:20 PM ET
Speaking on ABC News's This Week, Pulitzer Prize-winning commentator and journalist George Will admitted that opposition to same-sex marriage is "literally dying" as those opposed to it are passing on.
A panel of people, including host George Stephanopoulos, were discussing the Supreme Court's decision to take up the constitutionality of California's marriage ban, as well as the Defense of Marriage Act. Will posited that the high court tries to be in line with public sentiment, and just 31 days before the justices decided to rule on marriage, three states endorsed same-sex marriage at the ballot. Watch Will's take on the issue below. Read more here.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 2 hours 26 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 2 hours 26 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 2 hours 27 min ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM