Conservative George Will: Opposition to Marriage Equality 'Dying'
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 4:20 PM ET
Speaking on ABC News's This Week, Pulitzer Prize-winning commentator and journalist George Will admitted that opposition to same-sex marriage is "literally dying" as those opposed to it are passing on.
A panel of people, including host George Stephanopoulos, were discussing the Supreme Court's decision to take up the constitutionality of California's marriage ban, as well as the Defense of Marriage Act. Will posited that the high court tries to be in line with public sentiment, and just 31 days before the justices decided to rule on marriage, three states endorsed same-sex marriage at the ballot. Watch Will's take on the issue below. Read more here.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide