BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2010 1:55 PM ET
In a special episode of The Advocate On-Air, go behind the scenes of the GLAAD Media Awards in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. From selecting nominees, presenters, and hosts to rolling out the red carpet, GLAAD's staff works tirelessly to deliver its mission of accurate and inclusive representation in the media.
Watch the full video below or click here to watch it in segments.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers