BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2010 12:55 PM ET
In a special episode of The Advocate On-Air, go behind the scenes of the GLAAD Media Awards in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. From selecting nominees, presenters, and hosts to rolling out the red carpet, GLAAD's staff works tirelessly to deliver its mission of accurate and inclusive representation in the media.
Watch the full video below or click here to watch it in segments.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Op-ed: What If Stonewall Happened Now?
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book