BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2010 1:55 PM ET
In a special episode of The Advocate On-Air, go behind the scenes of the GLAAD Media Awards in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. From selecting nominees, presenters, and hosts to rolling out the red carpet, GLAAD's staff works tirelessly to deliver its mission of accurate and inclusive representation in the media.
Watch the full video below or click here to watch it in segments.
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All