BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2010 1:55 PM ET
In a special episode of The Advocate On-Air, go behind the scenes of the GLAAD Media Awards in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. From selecting nominees, presenters, and hosts to rolling out the red carpet, GLAAD's staff works tirelessly to deliver its mission of accurate and inclusive representation in the media.
Watch the full video below or click here to watch it in segments.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK