BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2010 1:55 PM ET
In a special episode of The Advocate On-Air, go behind the scenes of the GLAAD Media Awards in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. From selecting nominees, presenters, and hosts to rolling out the red carpet, GLAAD's staff works tirelessly to deliver its mission of accurate and inclusive representation in the media.
Watch the full video below or click here to watch it in segments.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign