Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Arrive, Ready for Business
BY Neal Broverman
March 25 2013 3:02 PM ET
Hollingsworth v. Perry plaintiffs Kristin Perry and Sandy Stier (left) and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (right) climb the steps of Washington, D.C.'s National Archive on Monday, a day before the Supreme Court hears arguments against California's Prop. 8. Behind them is HRC president Chad Griffin and screenwriter and director Dustin Lance Black.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members