Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Arrive, Ready for Business
BY Neal Broverman
March 25 2013 3:02 PM ET
Hollingsworth v. Perry plaintiffs Kristin Perry and Sandy Stier (left) and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (right) climb the steps of Washington, D.C.'s National Archive on Monday, a day before the Supreme Court hears arguments against California's Prop. 8. Behind them is HRC president Chad Griffin and screenwriter and director Dustin Lance Black.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?