Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Arrive, Ready for Business
BY Neal Broverman
March 25 2013 3:02 PM ET
Hollingsworth v. Perry plaintiffs Kristin Perry and Sandy Stier (left) and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (right) climb the steps of Washington, D.C.'s National Archive on Monday, a day before the Supreme Court hears arguments against California's Prop. 8. Behind them is HRC president Chad Griffin and screenwriter and director Dustin Lance Black.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Analysis: Nope, Same-Sex Marriage Doesn't Dissuade Straight People from Getting Married