Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Arrive, Ready for Business
BY Neal Broverman
March 25 2013 3:02 PM ET
Hollingsworth v. Perry plaintiffs Kristin Perry and Sandy Stier (left) and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (right) climb the steps of Washington, D.C.'s National Archive on Monday, a day before the Supreme Court hears arguments against California's Prop. 8. Behind them is HRC president Chad Griffin and screenwriter and director Dustin Lance Black.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Reporter Gerrick Kennedy Finds The Music You're Going To Love
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name