Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Arrive, Ready for Business
BY Neal Broverman
March 25 2013 3:02 PM ET
Hollingsworth v. Perry plaintiffs Kristin Perry and Sandy Stier (left) and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (right) climb the steps of Washington, D.C.'s National Archive on Monday, a day before the Supreme Court hears arguments against California's Prop. 8. Behind them is HRC president Chad Griffin and screenwriter and director Dustin Lance Black.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'