Report: Gaga Heads to White House
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2013 2:24 PM ET
After Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry descend upon the throngs of onlookers to mark the second term of President Barack Obama, Lady Gaga may give a more intimate show for White House staff.
An unnamed source close to the event tells the Associated Press that Lady Gaga is set to perform at this private post-inauguration affair. Jay-Z performed at the previous event in 2009 where he sang, "99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One."
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the White House. In conjunction to launching her Born This Way foundation to help empower youth and stop bullying with her mother Cynthia Germanotta, Gaga has also spoken out against bullying at the White House.
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You
- 25 Rare Photos of Jinkx Monsoon Before "Drag Superstardom"
- The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Minnesota Antibullying Bill Dies in Senate 15 min 6 sec ago
- Music Q&A Quickie: Colton Ford on Sex, New Music, and The Lair 1 hour 16 min ago
- Marriage Equality Minneapolis Church Celebrates Marriage Equality with Rainbow Communion Bread 1 hour 26 min ago
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 9:09 AM
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM