Report: Gaga Heads to White House
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2013 2:24 PM ET
After Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry descend upon the throngs of onlookers to mark the second term of President Barack Obama, Lady Gaga may give a more intimate show for White House staff.
An unnamed source close to the event tells the Associated Press that Lady Gaga is set to perform at this private post-inauguration affair. Jay-Z performed at the previous event in 2009 where he sang, "99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One."
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the White House. In conjunction to launching her Born This Way foundation to help empower youth and stop bullying with her mother Cynthia Germanotta, Gaga has also spoken out against bullying at the White House.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters
- WATCH: Antigay Baker Cries to Values Voters Summit Over Lawsuit