Report: Gaga Heads to White House
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2013 2:24 PM ET
After Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry descend upon the throngs of onlookers to mark the second term of President Barack Obama, Lady Gaga may give a more intimate show for White House staff.
An unnamed source close to the event tells the Associated Press that Lady Gaga is set to perform at this private post-inauguration affair. Jay-Z performed at the previous event in 2009 where he sang, "99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One."
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the White House. In conjunction to launching her Born This Way foundation to help empower youth and stop bullying with her mother Cynthia Germanotta, Gaga has also spoken out against bullying at the White House.
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?