Report: Gaga Heads to White House
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2013 2:24 PM ET
After Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry descend upon the throngs of onlookers to mark the second term of President Barack Obama, Lady Gaga may give a more intimate show for White House staff.
An unnamed source close to the event tells the Associated Press that Lady Gaga is set to perform at this private post-inauguration affair. Jay-Z performed at the previous event in 2009 where he sang, "99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One."
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the White House. In conjunction to launching her Born This Way foundation to help empower youth and stop bullying with her mother Cynthia Germanotta, Gaga has also spoken out against bullying at the White House.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Transgender High School Senior Skips Graduation Over School's Transphobic Policy
- Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process to Remain Relevant
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile May 23 2013 7:15 PM
- Crime Questions Over Police Response to Murder of N.Y. Gay Man Still Unanswered May 23 2013 7:02 PM
- Marriage Equality Nevada Takes Another Step Toward Marriage Equality May 23 2013 6:41 PM
- Youth Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth May 23 2013 6:22 PM
- Theater WATCH: How Billy Porter Becomes Kinky Boots Drag Diva May 23 2013 6:15 PM