Report: Gaga Heads to White House
BY Michelle Garcia
January 20 2013 2:24 PM ET
After Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry descend upon the throngs of onlookers to mark the second term of President Barack Obama, Lady Gaga may give a more intimate show for White House staff.
An unnamed source close to the event tells the Associated Press that Lady Gaga is set to perform at this private post-inauguration affair. Jay-Z performed at the previous event in 2009 where he sang, "99 Problems but George Bush Ain't One."
Lady Gaga is no stranger to the White House. In conjunction to launching her Born This Way foundation to help empower youth and stop bullying with her mother Cynthia Germanotta, Gaga has also spoken out against bullying at the White House.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death