I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…prosecco. I am by no means a connoisseur but I know what I like, and I very much enjoy prosecco. The Italian prosecco white grapes give this dry or extra-dry sparkling wine an enticing bouquet with a fruity and nutty taste. By itself, with strawberries, or mixed in a mimosa, this Italian sparkling wine is versatile enough for any occasion.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word