I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 3:00 AM ET
…prosecco. I am by no means a connoisseur but I know what I like, and I very much enjoy prosecco. The Italian prosecco white grapes give this dry or extra-dry sparkling wine an enticing bouquet with a fruity and nutty taste. By itself, with strawberries, or mixed in a mimosa, this Italian sparkling wine is versatile enough for any occasion.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014