I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…prosecco. I am by no means a connoisseur but I know what I like, and I very much enjoy prosecco. The Italian prosecco white grapes give this dry or extra-dry sparkling wine an enticing bouquet with a fruity and nutty taste. By itself, with strawberries, or mixed in a mimosa, this Italian sparkling wine is versatile enough for any occasion.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- WATCH: Brothers Shows the Delight and Difficulty of Dating While Trans