I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…prosecco. I am by no means a connoisseur but I know what I like, and I very much enjoy prosecco. The Italian prosecco white grapes give this dry or extra-dry sparkling wine an enticing bouquet with a fruity and nutty taste. By itself, with strawberries, or mixed in a mimosa, this Italian sparkling wine is versatile enough for any occasion.
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Spain Is Winning the Gay Tourist Dollar War