We Want Your Comments
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 06 2008 12:00 AM ET
comments to our site, so you can respond to Advocate.com
stories -- and each other -- in real time. We're committed
to giving our whole community a place to weigh in
and be heard on breaking news, articles, opinion, and
One of our most
important jobs is to connect LGBT voices, wherever we
are. We may work here, but it's your Advocate.
So make yourself heard.
HOW TO COMMENT:
When you click on a story title, look for the
POST COMMENT and READ COMMENT buttons at top right.
Comments appear beneath the story.
A few ground
rules. Argument and debate are the spice of our LGBT
lives as long as we respect each other. Don't
post obscene or abusive messages. Don't use hate
speech on others, any more than you want it used on
you. We reserve the right to delete any post at
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile May 23 2013 7:15 PM