We Want Your Comments
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 06 2008 12:00 AM ET
comments to our site, so you can respond to Advocate.com
stories -- and each other -- in real time. We're committed
to giving our whole community a place to weigh in
and be heard on breaking news, articles, opinion, and
One of our most
important jobs is to connect LGBT voices, wherever we
are. We may work here, but it's your Advocate.
So make yourself heard.
HOW TO COMMENT:
When you click on a story title, look for the
POST COMMENT and READ COMMENT buttons at top right.
Comments appear beneath the story.
A few ground
rules. Argument and debate are the spice of our LGBT
lives as long as we respect each other. Don't
post obscene or abusive messages. Don't use hate
speech on others, any more than you want it used on
you. We reserve the right to delete any post at
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 27 min 6 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 58 min 37 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 1 hour 4 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 2 hours 5 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 2 hours 19 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 2 hours 39 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM